Friday, May 18, 2012

Welcome Back, Spring!

Welcome back!  So far this spring, I moved, ran my first marathon (3:46:10), and shot a few weddings.  Here's the first.  They were a pretty adorable couple.  Both engineering students.  Finishing up school, getting married, starting a new life.  Good stuff! 


 The bridesmaids were a really fun group of friends, and the bride had a close, warm family, so they had a blast getting ready. 
 Her mom kept trying to feed me, and her dad spent the entire time talking to the limo driver about how to keep squirrels away from the attic. 
Some of the bridesmaids are Ren Fair aficionados, so they knew about hair and makeup. 

 This was a classically-themed wedding, so we get many elegant pictures with simple colors and clean lines. 

 But I still catch the cute stuff too. 
 People occasionally ask about seeing more formals on the website.  I'm like, "really?"  Formals are so... basic.  Well, here are some posed shots, but they're not your down-the-line formals. 




Actually, this one wasn't posed. 
 I always tell couples, "if you want your guests to dance, you gotta be on the dance floor!"  Sometimes, guests take matters into their own hands.  Literally. 



Don't you love the close crops?  I know I do.  

Everything looks better from close up.  Adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment